|大字标题||Decoration Manager Table ware|
|职业||Glass Industry Expert / Glass Decoration|
|语言||English, Hindi, Gujarati, Arabic (R&W)|
|职位||Decoration Manager Table ware|
|活动范围||Decoration table ware|
Endowed to work with Dedication and commitment to do the assigned projects, shouldering responsibility, and coordination with colleagues,discussion with clients for understanding their requirements and putting continuous efforts for thebetterment of projects assigned with hard- work and patience.
Believe in Adherence to rules, regulations, and formalities to statutes only does good to all concerned, the Company, the Customer and Individual Employee.
- Present working as a Manager Décor in ARC International Middle East, Francebased World Leading Tableware Manufacturers Group, Established1825.During Aug-2005 to till today.
- Pragati Glass Limited, Kharach, India,Worked as a Assistant Quality Manager from 2000 to 2005
I herewith apply for a position as Decoration Manager in your company.
If you consider my qualifications as acceptable, I am willing to send further information upon request.
Please contact me online or via glassglobal Group.
- Pursuing MBA
- Good hallucination skills to work on the projects.
- Strong in-depth knowledge in Décor Production.
- Design theory and related knowledge of Decoration Industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Responsible for the decoration of glassware meeting the quality standards and market demands.Plans and organizes the decoration of glassware ensuring maximum output and cost savings.
Owner of MiniCompany in accordance with Corporate Guideline”QCDISME”
(Management and Technical activities)
- Handling a total of 14 machines consists of ATMA,FERMAC,ELMECERAM,DRA, DR4,MDF(auto & manual),tempering lines and related lab activities.Staff organization and motivation improves efficiency of the production by giving technical expertise in all fields.Define the best methods/practices and ensure that the products met the quality and specifications.
- Handle and develop sections such as Decal cutting andapplication,décor machines, décorlab,and décor tempering décor firing and washing by optimum use of resources for costefficiency.
- Utilization/allocation of enamels,paints,silicon and screen within the defined budget for cost effectiveness.
- Always makes sure department maintain minimum inventory in terms of enamels and consumables.(Min and max).
- Active association with NPD for new development of new designs in terms of color and designincluding RAK & Luminarc brands.Support marketing to define its need, sampling activity,costing and establish start up of new products.
- Manage and supervise the décor lines and the team-sets precise and ambitious objectives anddevelops the performance indicators for each section and line and audits the evolution of theseobjectives as well as monitors the visual management system, to stimulate the performance of the teams and unit.
- Monitors the décor process and ensures that standard procedures aredeveloped and quality standards are met.Defines the procedures (ISO9001certification) implement the Kaizen principles (continuous improvement, 5S, visual management, SMED) for each section.
- Ensure quality of the items decorated on the lines and makes sure thatthey are compliant with the customer’s expectations.
Acts as the interface with other departments:
- Maintain the balance load/capacity and the availability of products with theSupply chain & the Sales.
- Define the product development plan with the NPD & the ME Marketing, andprovide the decoration parameters.
- Establish the budgets and study the investment plans with the Finance ondecoration related,
- Co-ordinate for programming the productions in accordance with the requests of the scheduling department and tries to meet the needs of the scheduling department at the maximum (quantity,deadlines).Optimizes the use of thedecoration resources (staff, equipment) to produce at the lowest cost.
- Be the inter face with the Arc France industrial departments specificallycorporateNPD, corporate décor lab,corporate décor studio,subsidiaries décorproduction units:
- To establish the training plan with the AF experts
- To share the best practices with the corporate team
- To study & define the technical scope of the plant extension projects with the AF Industrial departments and to follow up on these projects.
- Responsible for ensuring and stimulating the improvement and development ofmachines, tools,processes and products by:
- Monitoring the results of the lines
- Analyzing the deviations and initiating the relevant corrective actions
- Giving the staff the sense of constant monitoring the results.
- Specifying the main improvement actions
- Organizes the production changes together with the maintenance manager andsets up the measures necessary to Job Goals (according to internal/external client's needs)
- Maximum utilization of line capacity and efficiency
- New decorated product development as per market needs
- Minimum inventory on consumable.
- 1 Million $ cost reduced in 2016 Vs 2014 same pull, in fields of Enamels,Consumables, Gas and Electricity
- To be saved 800K $ in current year, action plan in place and few actionsachieved target within 7months in stead of one year.expected to be landed above 800K+
- Thermoplastic organic decoration success with Polymerization process
- Real Gold Decoration on Rim + Decal Gold on SODO success
- Consecutive three years Décor dept rewarded for Leading scorer in APS (BEAM)