- Viwat Supatham, General Manager of Siam Glass Industry.
- Domenico Molina, Plant Manager at AGC Cuneo.
- Worawit Sureesarakorn, Plant Manager of Siam Fiberglass.
- Christophe Rogier, Plant Manager at SGD Pharma.
- Alan McLenaghan, CEO of SAGE Electrochromics (an innovation from Saint-Gobain).
- Andrej Božič, General Director of Steklarna Hrastnik.
- Roger Kurinsky, Senior Vice President at Gerresheimer Glass.
- Sergio Antoci, General Manager of Vetropack Italia.
- Hussian Al-Shaikh, CEO of Gulf Glass Manufacturing Company (GGMC).
- Dave Dalton, CEO of British Glass and Alistair Wallace, CEO of Glass Futures.
Preferred journal of Glass Global, you can receive Glass Worldwide by subscribing to the next six issues at www.glassworldwide.co.uk or by emailing email@example.com
This issue’s contents provide truly global coverage of the latest news, technological innovations, expert views, market analysis and industry events, including:
FOCUS ON THAILAND:
As official journal of the AFGM, Glass Worldwide spoke to senior GMFTI committee members to evaluate the hollow and flat markets in Thailand and set the scene for the 40th ASEAN Glass Conference in October.
FOCUS ON ITALY:
Round-up of the Italian hollow and flat sectors with contributions from Assovetro and GIMAV + leading Italian glassmakers and suppliers.
EXCLUSIVE GLASSMAKER SPOTLIGHTS:
- AGC Flat Glass Italia – an update on the €25m investment into the Cuneo float plant.
- Gerresheimer – details on the latest goals of the Tubular Glass Americas division.
- Gulf Glass Manufacturing Company (GGMC) - a look at the set-up of one of the Gulf region’s leading glass manufacturers.
- SAGE Electrochromics – an insight into the world’s most advanced dynamic glass manufacturing plant.
- SGD Pharma – Glass Worldwide visited the first greenfield glassmaking plant to be built in France for two decades.
- Vetropack Italia – the latest from the Trezzano sul Naviglio glassworks, one year after the purchase from Bormioli Rocco.
Technical articles covering decoration, forming, melting, processing, quality control and ware handling and an ATIV paper on voltage shield regulator developments.
Eurotherm’s René Meuleman discusses the possibility of zero carbon glass manufacturing.
An exclusive insight into the Glass Futures initiative of launching a centre of excellence to act as the UK’s hub for training, research, education and development.
Spotlights on the latest developments and innovations from leading suppliers such as Agr International, Global Combustion Systems, Linde, LiSEC, OCMI, PaneraTech, Pneumofore and Siemens.
As preferred journal of FEVE, Glass for Europe, GPI and UGSC, their contributions in this issue cover the latest topics affecting their members in the hollow and flat sectors.
Reviews and previews of China Glass, Deco ’16, glasstec, Glass Focus 2016 and the SGT100/ESG + a comprehensively updated 2016/17 calendar.
DON’T MISS THE BUMPER SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER ISSUE WITH BONUS DISTRIBUTION AT GLASSTEC, AFGM, GPC AND ATIV!