With 46 articles from 16 different countries including a series of exclusive interviews with key industry figureheads, the November/December issue of Glass Worldwide is now available.
Preferred journal of Glass Global, you can receive Glass Worldwide by subscribing to the next six issues at www.glassworldwide.co.uk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This issue also features an expanded news section and provides truly global coverage of the technological innovations, expert views, market analysis and industry events, including:
Sisecam - Exclusive interview with CEO, Professor Dr Ahmet Kirman, about the glassmaker’s activities in the flat, tableware, packaging and fibre sectors.
FOCUS ON GERMANY:
- Market report from BV Glas covering the German flat, packaging, fibre and specialty glass sectors.
- Exclusive Factory Spotlight on O-I’s recent €18m investment in Rinteln, including interviews with key personnel.
- Spotlight on the flat glass alliance between AGC Glass Europe and Interpane.
- VDMA report on members’ priorities in the German glass machinery and plant industry.
- Factory Spotlight on Wiegand-Glas and MSK’s installation for decorating and repackaging.
- Phoenix Awards: Glass Worldwide was at the recent banquet in San Francisco and spoke to winner Surasak Decharin.
FOCUS ON INDIA:
- Market overview of the country’s recent container and flat glass developments.
- Personality Profile – Sanjay Ganjoo, CEO of Asahi India Glass and President of the All India Glass Manufacturers’ Federation (AIGMF) talks exclusively to Glass Worldwide about the flat glass sector in India.
- On the Spot – Arun Kumar Dukkipati, President of AGI glaspac discusses the Indian container glass market and his activities with the AIGMF.
- Opinion – Eurotherm’s Rene Meuleman examines the change of mindset enabling growth in India’s glass industry.
- Factory Spotlight – Pragati Glass’ activities in India and Oman.
- Kavalierglass – exclusive review of the history and current priorities of the leading borosilicate glassware producer in the Czech Republic.
- The Orda Glass Ltd LLP float glass facility in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan.
- O-I Estonia – Vitaliano Torno, Managing Director of O-I Europe, discusses the recent €25m investment.
- Ashley Taylor of Eurotherm discusses the long-term challenge faced by cost approvers when investing in power control solutions.
- Siemens’ Steve Martin considers Industry 4.0, the recently published Productivity Plan.
23 technical articles covering Coating, Melting, Processing, Inspection, Process Control, Quality Control, Gas Recycling, Handling, Decoration, Heat Treatment, Workwear and Forming, and an ATIV paper on colour monitoring.
- Bucher Emhart Glass – senior management reveal the company’s approach to the development of innovative manufacturing technologies.
- Bystronic glass – Dr Burghard Schneider, CEO, spoke to Glass Worldwide about his company’s approach to the flat glass processing market.
Topical contributions from FEVE and British Glass covering issues affecting their members.
Reviews of the 39th ASEAN Glass Conference and the Sao Paulo Advanced School on glasses + a comprehensively updated 2016 events calendar.