Time is running out to register for GlassPrint 2017, sponsored by Glass Global and taking place on 29-30 November in Düsseldorf, Germany. As Europe's only event dedicated to glass decoration, glass decorators, manufacturers, end-users, suppliers and brand owners will be presented with the latest trends and developments covering the decoration of all types of glass.
- 13 technical presentations covering innovative advances in screen-printing, dynamic strides in digital technology and revolutionary new techniques such as 3D printing.
- 6 keynote speeches from industry figureheads, featuring invaluable market information on the global glass printing market.
- Networking with industry peers in an expected of audience of 200 influential people that already includes confirmed representatives from Arc, Ardagh, Corning, Heinz-Glas, O-I, Saint-Gobain, Schott, Vetropack and many more.
- 'GlassPrint LIVE!' expert panel discussion covering key issues affecting the market now and in the future.
- Free entry to accompanying tabletop exhibition of over 30 leading suppliers of inks, pre-press technology, printing equipment and supplies.
Decoration is a key process in the manufacture of architectural, automotive and hollow glass, and can add considerably more value to the end product. With limited space still available, registering now for GlassPrint 2017 could assist greatly with cutting your production costs and making processes more efficient... Can you afford not to attend?
To avoid disappointment, register now at www.glassprint.org
GlassPrint is jointly organised by ESMA and Glass Worldwide, and is powered by glasstec.