The November/December issue has been published of Glass Worldwide - the preferred journal of Glass Global.
You can receive a copy by subscribing to the next six issues at www.glassworldwide.co.uk or by emailing email@example.com
In addition to an expanded industry news section of 10 pages, this issue features 33 articles that cover the latest technological innovations, market analysis, industry events and opinions throughout the hollow, flat and solar sectors, including:
ON THE SPOT:
Houchan Shoeibi, CEO of Saint-Gobain Glass and Chairman of Glass for Europe, exclusively discusses flat glass market conditions and the priorities of his company and the association.
Franco Grisan, President of leading hollow glass container manufacturer Zignago Vetro, discusses his company’s current performance and his roles with FEVE, Assovetro and CoReVe.
Technical articles covering annealing, processing, forehearth design, forming, quality control and batch preheating,
FOCUS ON GERMANY:
- BV Glas review the German flat and hollow sectors’ performance in 2012-13.
- VDMA update on the activities of their members and the Blue Competence initiative.
- Factory Spotlight: An in depth look at the construction of a new amber furnace at Gerresheimer’s pharmaceutical packaging plant in Essen.
- Factory Spotlight: Exclusive profile of Semcoglas, part of one of Europe’s leading glass processing groups.
- A review of Schott’s ultra-thin glass wafers.
FOCUS ON INDIA:
- Personality Profile: An exclusive interview with C K Somany of HNG prior to him being awarded 43rd ‘Glass Person of the Year’ at the annual Phoenix Award banquet.
- On the Spot: S C Bansal, president of the All India Glass Manufacturers’ Federation, updates Glass Worldwide readers on the federation’s activities in the flat and hollow sectors.
- Factory Spotlight: Exclusive profile of La Opala, India’s opal and lead crystal tableware expert.
- Supplier Focuses: The activities of ZIPPE and Accuramech in the Indian market and beyond.
Siemens’ Steve Martin calls for the glass sector to shed its traditional image, collaborate to drive innovation and help secure a sustainable and prosperous future.
Articles covering batch improvement and environmental benefits of cullet and glassy sand.
Exclusive interview with Adeline Farrelly of FEVE, as well as contributions from Assovetro, British Glass, the Glass Packaging Institute and the Usable Glass Strength Coalition on topics affecting their members in the hollow and flat sectors.
Reviews and previews of GlassPrint 2013, ASEAN Glass Conference, GlassBuild and ESG 2014, plus a comprehensively updated diary of forthcoming events in 2013-14.
Topical focuses on the activities of CAR-MET, Grenzebach and Invensys Eurotherm.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AT WWW.GLASSWORLDWIDE.CO.UK