LARGEST-EVER JAN/FEB GLASS WORLDWIDE OUT NOW!
Preferred journal of Glass Global, the largest-ever January/February issue of Glass Worldwide is now available.
In addition to the latest industry news, over 40 articles include exclusive interviews with industry figureheads, the latest technology innovations, market analysis, event coverage and opinions from the flat, hollow and speciality glass manufacturing and processing communities throughout the world.
To download selected articles free of charge and order the full paper and digital issues, visit www.glassworldwide.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Contents includes:
ANNUAL FOCUS ON NORTH AMERICA:
- Personality Profile: O-I’s President of the Americas, Miguel Alvarez is leading the integration of North and Latin America glass container operations. He speaks exclusively about O-I’s activities in these critical markets, as well as his objectives and priorities.
- On the Spot: Thomas Kinisky discusses his new role as President and CEO of Saint-Gobain Corp, overseeing the flat glass business within the family of companies in the USA and Canada.
- Market report: GPI’s Lynn Bragg reviews the latest market trends and developments in North America and emphasises opportunities for growth in 2018.
- On the Spot: Martin Goller details his role as Senior Engineering Associate at
- Corning and his strong support of the Glass Manufacturing Industry Council.
- Spotlight: Society of Glass Technology members gather in America.
FOCUS ON TURKEY:
- Sisecam Group Vice President and CEO, Professor Dr Ahmet Kirman speaks about the group’s impressive financial performance and its plans/expectations in flat glass, glass tableware and glass packaging sectors.
- Gürallar Cam Ambalaj and Beyoglu Gazozu receive the prestigious Red Dot design award.
- Hande Sesigur discusses her role as Glass Technologies Director at the Sisecam Group as well as being a member of ICG’s Co-ordinating Technical Committee and GlassTrend’s Advisory Board.
- Review of the combined 2017 ICG Annual Meeting, 32nd Sisecam Glass Symposium and GlassTrend meeting in Istanbul.
- Steve Martin outlines how Siemens is starting to work with glass manufacturers to tackle the rising cost of energy consumption and unlocking the value that digitalisation offers.
- Industry 4.0: Eurotherm’s René Meuleman discusses some pragmatic, cost effective approaches that can simplify data acquisition by utilising data already available in the existing system.
- Technical articles covering batch plant, forming, processing and melting.
- 18 technical articles covering Process Control & Inspection of all types of glass, including papers from the 41st ASEAN Glass Conference and XXXII ATIV Conference.
- Verallia Design Awards honour tomorrow’s designers.
- Bottero recently celebrated its 60th anniversary with million Euro contracts from large multi-nationals.
- VDMA: Egbert Wenninger discusses his new role as Chairman of the VDMA Glass Technology Forum.
- FEVE: Michael Delle Selve reports on a round table discussion at the recent Luxepack exhibition in Monaco.
Reviews and previews of GlassPrint 2017, CelSian – NCNG International Glass Technology Course, FEVE’s 40th anniversary forum, Furnace Solutions 13 and the ATIV XXXII Conference, as well as a comprehensively updated diary of forthcoming events in 2018.
10.01.2018, Glass Worldwide
此网站新闻材料的版权属于公司或第三方的新闻提供者，其所有权利保留。所有新闻材料对其访问者只能限于其本人使用，并且使用此材料的风险由其使用者独自自行承担。严禁对新闻材料进行再次发布和其它商业利用. 作为商业贸易的用途。如果新闻材料由第三方提供，当应用此新闻材料时，每个使用者都同意遵守，并且受此特定的项目的约束。Glass Global并不代表及认可新闻材料中所包含的内容及新闻中的外部网站的内容的准确性及可靠性。
Should the content or the design of these sites violate third parties rights or legal prescriptions, we kindly ask you to send us a respective message without invoice or cost. We guarantee that passages where the claim is considered as justified will be removed immediately, without any necessity to involve any lawyer into this issue. We will reject any claim caused by submission of a honorary note in this regard without any prior contact and confirmation of the issueby us and we reserve the right ssue counter claim ourselves because of violation of aforesaid conditions.