|电话号码||00358 50 5264960|
|电子邮箱||Get in contact with FinnSonic Oy|
|年营业额||8,6 million €|
|联系方式 1.||Olli-Pekka Arhosuo
Phone: +358 50 5264960
|联系方式 2.||Vesa Nurminen
Phone: +358 400 636968
|联系方式 3.||Jari Mäkipää
Phone: +358 40 5535509
FinnSonic Oy develops and manufactures ultrasonic cleaning systems for demanding parts cleaning applications. The company’s customers in the glass container and table ware industries benefit from FinnSonic’s mould cleaning technology, which replaces the conventional mechanical mould cleaning. Cost savings can be achieved because
- Energy consumption compared to running a sand blaster is much lower
- Manual handling of heavy mould parts is widely eliminated leading to reduced labour cost and safer work environment
- More production cycles per mould as no abrasive media is used
- Quality of end product is improved with less rejects
- Savings in glass mass consumption as moulds remain in their original tolerances
FinnSonic provides full global service including test cleaning, equipment specification, process chemicals, installation and commissioning, remote support, and after sales service.
Founded in 1978, FinnSonic Oy has grown to the largest manufacturer of precision cleaning equipment in Scandinavia. Profound understanding of customers’ specific cleaning requirements has enabled the company to develop intelligent cleaning solutions to several industry branches including the global hollow glass and table ware industries.
FinnSonic’s design, development and production is concentrated in Lahti, Finland where the company operates in own factory premises. Project sales from the factory is supported by global network of sales and service partners.