|地址||Marabu GmbH & Co. KG
Asperger Straße 4
|电子邮箱||Get in contact with Marabu GmbH & Co. KG|
Mara® Tech MGO (pad & screen)
MaraTech MGO is a onecomponent and at the same time highly resistant ink for glass materials and metals. It can be processed in screen and pad printing.
- Cost-efficient: One-component baking ink for glass and metal
- Economical stocking: Designed for screen and pad printing
- Meets highest demands on adhesion, chemical and dishwasher resistance
- Suitable for sensitive applications such as baby bottles
Ultra Glass UVGL (screen)
Glass & ceramics
The UV-curable, 2-component UltraGlass UVGL requires no additional post baking while guaranteeing highest resistances. This reduces energy and investment costs and provides efficient production through high production speeds.
- Efficient production as no oven baking necessary
- Enormous energy, time, and space saving
- Excellent dishwasher and further resistances
- Formulation without critical heavy metals like lead, or cadmium
Mara® Shield UV-CGL (liquid coatings)
UV-curable ink for full-area roller coating onto flat glass.
- 2-component coating
- Very good adhesion to glass
- Very high chemical and mechanical resistance
- High opacit
Mara® Glass MGL (screen)
Glass & Ceramics
MaraGlass MGL is a solvent-based, two-component screen printing ink for indoor decoration prints onto glass, metal, ceramics, chromeplated, and coated surfaces. If a high chemical or water resistance is required the printed ink film must be tempered for 30 min at 140°C.
- Highly pigmented opaque shades as well as additional colour pastes for mixing possibilities and opacity as required
- High chemical, filler, and dishwasher resistance
- Silicone-free and suited for laminating
- MGL standard shades are free of aromatic compounds and comply with IKEA Standard MAT-0066
Tampa® Glass TPGL (pad)
Glass & Ceramics
Glossy, fast drying 2-component pad printing ink for glass and many other substrates. TampaGlass TPGL impresses with excellent appearance, is easy to use and universally applicable thanks to very good adhesion and high resistances.
- Outstanding ink flow, easy processing
- Very high mechanical, chemical, fill goods, and dishwasher resistance
- Highest efficiency thanks to fast printing speeds
- Wide substrate range