The January/February 2012 issue has been published of Glass Worldwide - the preferred journal of Glass Global.
In addition to the latest industry news, this bumper issue presents flat and hollow glassmakers with 33 articles covering the latest technological innovations, industry events, trends and opinions.
If you don’t currently receive your own copy, you are missing out on the following content in this issue:
Articles on the need for new approaches to innovative manufacturing processes, by John T Brown and René Meuleman.
Exclusive interview with Juan Rafael Silva Garcia, CEO of FEVISA and winner of the 2011 Phoenix Award.
Exclusive articles on Bangkok Glass Industry’s container plants in Thailand and f | glass’s float facility in Germany.
Technical articles covering melting, energy efficiency and decoration.
Nine articles providing a unique guide to Process Control and Inspection of flat and hollow glass.
Focus on North America 2012 supplement, featuring:
- Announcement of new location for the 73rd Conference on Glass Problems in October 2012, as well as the appointment of Glass Worldwide as official event journal and preferred journal of the GMIC.
- 2012 North American glass packaging outlook: Market report from the Glass Packaging Institute.
- On the Spot: Exclusive interviews with Scott Thomsen (President of Guardian Flat Glass Group) and Miguel Escobar (President of O-I North America).
- Personality Profile: Exclusive article on Ron Argent (President and CEO of Argent Enterprises).
- Supplier Focus – Company profile of Merkle International.
The views of Assovetro, FEVE and Glass for Europe.
Reviews and previews of the ATIV/GlassTrend conference, GlassPrint 2011, Vitrum, solarpeq 2012 and Mir Stekla 2012.
Company profile of LiSEC.
Focus on the Glass in Architecture competition from the Union of Architects of Russia.