Featuring 40 articles, the largest-ever July/August issue of Glass Worldwide is now available, including a series of exclusive interviews with key figureheads from the global glass community.
Preferred journal of Glass Global, you can receive Glass Worldwide by subscribing to the next six issues at www.glassworldwide.co.uk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This issue offers glassmakers, processers and suppliers truly global coverage of the latest technological innovations, expert views, market analysis and industry events, including:
Exclusive interview with AGC’s Jean-François Heris, General Manager of the Building & Industrial Division and President and CEO of AGC Glass Europe. Mr Heris outlines his career with AGC and discusses the company’s activities and the overall flat glass market.
FOCUS ON THE PHILLIPINES:
- Exclusive interview with Emmanuel R Alcantara, Chairman of the Glass Manufacturers’ Association of the Philippines (GMAPI) and Plant Manager at San Miguel Yamamura Packaging Corp.
- Market overview of the country’s flat and container glass industries.
- Preview of the 39th ASEAN Glass Conference.
FOCUS ON ITALY:
- Exclusive interview with Angelo Breviari, O-I Country Group Executive for Italy and Hungary, about the significant investment in San Polo, the largest glass container plant in Italy.
- Spotlight on Assovetro, looking at Italian glass packaging and flat glass trends, as well as the association’s presence at Expo Milano 2015.
- Glass processing and container glass Factory Spotlights on Vetraria Brembana and Vetrobalsamo.
- Exclusive interview with Cinzia Schiatti, President of Gimav, about the association’s priorities in the flat and hollow sectors.
- Previews of XXX International ATIV Conference and Vitrum 2015.
FOCUS ON EUROPE 2014-2015:
Glass Alliance Europe reviews the industry’s performance in the container, flat, specialty, domestic and continuous filament fibre sectors.
- Industry expert Phil Ross considers furnace air emission compliance issues.
- Siemens’ Steve Martin calls on glass manufacturers to realise the true potential of industrial data platforms.
Technical articles covering Forming, Inspection, Insulated Glazing, Tempering, Process Control and Ware Handling, and an ATIV paper on oxy-fuel technology.
MELTING TECHNOLOGY BUYERS GUIDE:
Extended series of articles covering the melting of all types of glass.
Eurotherm’s 50 year celebrations.
Reviews and previews of industry events and a comprehensively updated 2015/16 calendar.