To provide maximum value for readers and advertisers during this challenging period, the biggest ever July/August issue in Glass Worldwide’s history has been produced and mailed globally.
To increase accessibility and visibility of all our content in the current environment, for the foreseeable future the usual subscription fee for Glass Worldwide’s Digital Archive (sponsored by FIC) has been waived, meaning you can access the July/August issue free of charge alongside back copies at www.glassworldwide.co.uk.
Preferred journal of Glass Global, highlights of this issue include:
- SISECAM: Dr Selma Oner, Chief Procurement Officer.
- ENCIRC: Adrian Curry, Managing Director.
- AGC: Philippe Bastien, Regional President Building and Industrial Glass Europe.
- VERALLIA: Randolpho Agnello, General Manager of Verallia Chile.
- AGC VIDROS DO BRASIL: Fabio Oliveira (President) and Isidoro Lopes (General Manager, Building and Industrial Glass for South America).
- SGD PHARMA: Christophe Nicoli, CEO.
- GUARDIAN GLASS: Alexis Underwood, General Manager for Asia-Pacific region.
- APPRENTICE OF THE YEAR: Joe Boyd, Control and Instrumentation Engineer at Saint-Gobain Glass UK.
Prevailing market conditions and prospects for the hollow, flat and speciality glass sectors in Argentina, Mexico and Venezuela.
A diverse series of technical articles covering decoration, digitisation, forming, handling, inspection, lubrication, melting and processing.
A review of the GlassTrend spring seminar on raw materials processing and glass recycling where live video technology was employed.
- FEVE: European wine sector partners Close the Glass Loop platform.
- SGT: Rose Mary Sales remembered.
- VDMA: Function through technology.
To receive the paper copy, all future issues and a free copy of the new Who’s Who / Annual Review 2020 yearbook, subscribe now at https://www.glassworldwide.co.uk/subscription-choice.