Featuring content from 27 countries, the May/June issue of Glass Worldwide (preferred journal of Glass Global) includes an expanded technology section alongside a series of market reports and exclusive interviews with industry figureheads.
Having been mailed globally, the digital version can be read free of charge alongside back copies in the Digital Archive (sponsored by FIC): https://www.glassworldwide.co.uk/Digital-Issues
Whatever your area of expertise, this bumper issue provides all the latest developments from the international hollow, flat and speciality glass sectors. Selected highlights include:
- O-I: Vitaliano Torno, President of Business Operations.
- Borosil: Shreevar Kheruka, Managing Director.
- AGI glaspac: Rajesh Khosla, President & CEO.
- Sisecam: Prof. Dr. Ahmet Kırman, Chairman.
- SGD Pharma: Christophe Nicoli, CEO.
- Cristalerías Toro: Francisco, Ruiz Morandé, CEO
- Verallia: Quintin Testa, General Manager for Latin America.
- Focus China: Extensive Chinese flat glass industry market report.
- Focus CIS: The possible long-term impact of the conflict in Ukraine and subsequent sanctions affecting the region’s glass industries.
- Focus Japan: Packaging materials review.
- Focus USA: Glass recycling and recycled content rates.
- Extended series of technical articles covering forming, inspection, melting, monitoring and process control + part one of a comprehensive Buyers Guide about the handling of all types of glass.
- The topical activities of Eurotherm, GlassFORM.ai (Bottero and Tiama), Grenzebach and Heye International.
- British Glass, Glass for Europe and Glass Packaging Institute discuss the issues facing their members in the flat and hollow sectors.
- ICG2022 preview, review of the Glass Futures, British Glass and Glass Sellers gatherings in London and an updated 2022/23 Forthcoming Events diary.