With 45 articles from 17 different countries including a series of exclusive interviews with industry figureheads, this issue provides balanced editorial coverage of the latest news, technology, profiles, market reports and industry events from around the world.
To receive a paper and digital copy featuring the following contents, subscribe now at www.glassworldwide.co.uk or email email@example.com
SPOTLIGHT: ASEAN GLASS CONFERENCE
As official journal of the AFGM, Glass Worldwide announces the 40th ASEAN Glass Conference in Thailand in October and speaks exclusively to AFGM dignitaries including Chai Kung Fee, Viwat Supatham and Worawit Sureesarakorn.
FOCUS ON SOUTH AMERICA:
A series of exclusive interviews with senior personnel from leading flat and hollow glassmakers about the latest developments in South America, including:
- Davide Cappellino, President of AGC Brazil.
- Pedro Toro, Operations Director of Cristalerias Toro.
- Walter Luis Formica, Managing Director of Verallia Argentina.
FOCUS ON CIS:
- Exclusive interview with Aydin Suha Onder, President of Sisecam in Russia.
- Flat and hollow glass market reports covering Russia and Ukraine.
- Mir Stekla 2016 preview and Russian language supplement.
ON THE SPOT:
- Manoj Choudhary discusses his role as President of the International Commission on Glass and member of Senior Technical Staff at Owens Corning.
- A comprehensive guide to the handling of all types of glass at the hot and cold ends.
11 technical articles covering automation, coating, forming, processing, process control and quality control + ATIV papers about stress measurement and glass strengthening.
Founder of LWN Lufttechnik, Wieland Wittig, speaks to Glass Worldwide about his retirement and career highlights.
Topical contributions from AIGMF, FEVE, Glass Packaging Institute and VDMA covering issues affecting their members in the hollow and flat sectors.
Reviews and previews of the ATIV Conference, CelSian-NCNG Glass Technology Course, Furnace Solutions, Glass Focus and ICCG 11.