Temperature monitoring in the glass industry
These days are challenging for all of us, but we are still available for you on all communication channels.
In the meantime we would like to take the chance to keep you updated and trained. Therefore, we are going to present you webinars during the next weeks. We proudly invite you to join our Optris webinars.
Date:Thursday, 22 October, at 10 AM Berlin time
- Glass applications
- What needs to be considered when using IR cameras and pyrometers in different glass processing applications?
- How can product quality and production processes be optimized?
We would like to answer these questions and more during this webinar. Furthermore, we will explain how to use our devices and what to consider when using them.
Organizer: Optris GmbH
Registration: Optris Infrared Webinar on glass applications
About: Optris GmbH provides non-contact temperature measurement in perfection
The product range is seperated into the following product groups:
- Compact series – Small, compact infrared thermometers for the ideal use in cramped and hot environments.
- High precision series – Infrared thermometers with high optical performance and double lasers for spot size adjustment.
- Infrared cameras – Compact thermal imagers for fast online applications including linescanner functions.
- Portable thermometers – High-quality portable devices with integrated USB interface.