|地址||A+W Software GmbH
Am Pfahlgraben 4-10
|电话号码||0049 6404 2051 0|
|传真||0049 6404 2051 877|
|电子邮箱||Get in contact with A+W Software GmbH|
|年营业额||21 Mio. (2013)|
|协会||A+W is a wholly owned company of Friedman Operating Group, Deerfield, IL|
|联系方式 1.||Michael Küttner
Manager Company Communications
Phone: 0049 6404 2051 0
Fax: 0049 6404 2051 877
|联系方式 2.||Heiko Schuh
Sales Director Glass
Phone: 0049 6404 2051-210
|联系方式 3.||Patrick Czivisz
Sales Director Fenestration
Phone: 0049 6404 2051-210
- Fully-networked production control A+W Production: the system modules can be fully integrated and span the entire production and optimization process, from job planning to just-in-time dispatch.
- Flat glass Enterprise Resource Planning A+W Enterprise: for large corporations and groups of companies: data-base oriented and fully-integrated, this ERP solution supports all typical business processes, from order processing, purchasing, supplies and dispatch to production planning and control.
- Branch-specific order processing A+W Business: Windows-based and comprehensive, this solution excels in its variety and integration of commercial, technical and logistics features, accessible and user-friendly through its no-detours Windows graphic surface
- ERP System for small and medium sized companies: A+W Business Pro is a professional and cost-effective entry-level solution for small and medium-sized companies, with fully integrated order entry, cutting optimization and production planning. A+W Business Pro has been awarded by the German Mid-sized Companies Initiative as one of the best ERP Systems 2014!
- Synchronized, continuous stream dynamic cutting, sorting and optimization (DynOpt) organizes streamlined, economic processes with optimum material yield in perfect production sequence
- 3-D graphics (A+W Rack Optimizert) depict optimum packing load, specs and sequence – automatically, before the run – saving time, labor, transport racks and costs
- Web-based rack tracking & recovery (A+WRack Manager) offers integrated order, inventory and logistics software• precise CNC calculation & calibration for drillings (A+W CAD Designer); virtual digitalizing of templates and custom shapes with an ordinary digital camera ( Virtual Digitizing)
A+W, world’s leading developer of software for the flat glass producing and processing industry, provide state-of-the-art solutions for the entire spectrum of flat glass production and processing: architectural and automotive, laminated and tempered/toughened, as well as IG. Moreover, A+W provides ERP and CIM software for the fenestration industry. A+W are a wholly owned company of the Friedman Operating Group, Deerfield, IL., USA. In addition to providing innovative, user-orientated solutions for the most varied and complex production configurations , their state-of-the art ERP systems are the most widely-used branch-specific commercial solutions in the world.
Working hand-in-hand with the world’s leading manufacturers of glass production machinery, A+W – equipped with in-depth knowledge and first-hand experience of glass manufacture – have fostered through the years the unique synergy responsible for the glass industry’s most innovative high-tech breakthroughs.
Founded in Linden, Germany in 1977, A+W have been internationally active almost from the beginning. First expanding their activities throughout Europe, they now serve clients throughout the world; in the Near East, Asia, the Pacific, the Americas and the new European states. Around the globe, A+W are supported by full-service sales and technical teams working in close proximity to the world’s largest flat-glass producers.
The A+W software for optimization, administration and production control fulfils all the needs of the world´s flat-glass industry, and anticipates the new ones. Including solutions for job and order processing, commercial data capture, ERP systems, production planning and steering for TSG, LSG, IG and processing, the systems monitor and visualize the full range of commercial and production processes. CNC processing machinery guidance, web-based rack tracking & booking, cutting optimization and control, CAD and visual digitizing complete the product palette.